Coronavirus (Covid-19): We're temporarily suspending some of our services including reporting a change in circumstance. If you need to register with us, notify us of a change in circumstances or a replacement certificate, please contact us.
What to bring with you
Wondering which documents to bring when you register at the Overseas Visitors Registration Office (OVRO)? Whether you’re visiting for the first time or registering a change in your circumstances, use the checklist below to make sure you bring all the relevant documents.
You must bring the following with you to your appointment when registering:
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Biometric Residence Permit (also known as BRP)
- Letter from the Home Office (If BRP applied in the UK)
- Proof of work or study (confirmation letter from university/CAS or employment contract)
- Proof of address in the Gwent area, for example a tenancy agreement or letter of confirmation from university (including room number)
- £34 in cash
Please make sure you arrive ten minutes before your appointment time – if you're late, we won't be able to deal with your registration.