Unauthorised Camps

  • Under current law, the Police do not have powers to deal with unauthorised camps
  • For information on unauthorised camps you should contact your Local Authority
  • Where an offence has occurred (for example damage caused when gaining access), the Police should be notified

Contact Information

OrganisationContact NumberWebsite
Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council01874 624704www.blaenau-gwent.gov.uk
Caerphilly County Borough Council01443 815588 or 01495 226622www.caerphilly.gov.uk
Monmouthshire County Council01633 644644www.monmouthshire.gov.uk
Newport City Council01633 656656www.newport.gov.uk
Torfaen County Borough Council01495 762200www.torfaen.gov.uk