Services Incurring a Fee

You, your solicitor or insurance company can request a copy of a crime or accident (road traffic collision) report and in some circumstances other documentation that is associated with these cases. 

To obtain this information you will need to complete the Request for Information Disclosure Form and make the necessary payment.  All costs are listed below. 

Payment can be made by cheque payable to 'Police and Crime Commissioner for Gwent'.  If you wish to pay by debit card please make contact with the Information Disclosure Unit on 01495 745442.

Completed forms must be sent to:

Information Disclosure Unit, Gwent Police Headquarters, Croesyceiliog, Cwmbran, NP44 2XJ.