• Graffiti is criminal damage if permanent and, if you think you know who is responsible, you should contact your local Neighbourhood Policing Team
  • However, if you are not aware of who may be responsible for the graffiti, then reports for the removal of it should be directed to your Local Authority

Contact Information

OrganisationContact NumberWebsite
Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council01874
Caerphilly County Borough Council01443 815588 or 01495
Monmouthshire County Council01633
Newport City Council01633
Torfaen County Borough Council01495