What to look out for
- Skipping school or being disruptive in class
- Appearing with unexplained gifts or possessions that can’t be accounted for
- Experiencing health problems that may indicate a sexually transmitted infection
- Having mood swings and changes in temperament
- Using drugs or alcohol
- Having much older people dropping them off or collecting them from school
- May show signs of unexplained physical harm, such as bruising and cigarette burns
DON’T IGNORE YOUR GUT FEELING THAT SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT.
SAY SOMETHING IF YOU SEE SOMETHING.