We are appealing for information following a burglary that has was reported on Fields Park Road, Allt-yr-yn in Newport on Sunday 22nd September 2019.
The incident took place approximately between 11.15pm on Sunday 22nd September and 7am, Monday 23rd September 2019.
During the burglary keys to a vehicle were taken and as a result the vehicle was stolen. The stolen car is a blue Volkswagen Touran.
A number of personal items, including computers and a camera were also taken.
Officers would like to identify and speak to the man pictured as he may have information which could assist in the investigation into this incident.
Anyone who has any information regarding this burglary is asked to call Gwent Police on 101, quoting reference number 1900350678 or direct message us through Facebook or Twitter. Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- Make sure that all doors are locked and secured at all times and especially at night.
- Move any valuables away from doors and windows and hide from view where possible
- Notify a friend or neighbour if you are going to be away from the property.
- Report any suspicious people that may be taking a particular interest in a property.
- Do not approach or question anyone that may be acting suspiciously report it to the police by ringing 999 in an emergency or 101 for general advice.
These incidents are rare, however can be prevented significantly by following the above advice.