Healthcare Training Package
What to look out for
- Repeat visits to sexual health clinic
- Displaying inappropriate sexualised behaviour, such as over familiarity with strangers
- Showing signs of unexplained physical harm, such as bruising and cigarette burns
- Having unexplained gifts or possessions that can’t be accounted for
- Attending hospital/ doctors with a much older person who is not a parent or carer
- Having mood swings and changes in temperament
- Using drugs or alcohol
DON’T IGNORE YOUR GUT FEELING THAT SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT.
SAY SOMETHING IF YOU SEE SOMETHING.