Hotel Training Package
What to look out for
- Adult guests who appear secretive about their visit or trying to conceal that they are with a young person
- Adult guests refusing to leave credit card imprint and paying cash
- Adult guests requesting a room that is isolated
- Numerous adults and young people coming to the hotel who do not appear to have a reason for being there or high levels of visitors to a guest room
- Guests who move in and out of the premises regularly at unusual hours
- Guests arriving and asking for a specific room number without knowing the name of the person who the room is booked under
- Adult guests who don’t want their room cleaned or visited
DON’T IGNORE YOUR GUT FEELING THAT SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT.
SAY SOMETHING IF YOU SEE SOMETHING.