Licensed Premises Training Package
What to look out for
- Adults befriending young people including buying them food and drinks
- Adults who come in on their own and always target young people
- Adults who frequently come in with different young people
- Adults buying alcoholic drinks which you suspect are for someone who is under 18
- years old
- Young people with adults who are known or suspected to be gang members
- Girls and boys with older men or women who appear to be touching or behaving in a intimate way
DON’T IGNORE YOUR GUT FEELING THAT SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT.
SAY SOMETHING IF YOU SEE SOMETHING.